Our program is different than the rest of the materials available online.
It is truly comprehensive. The Business Intelligence Analyst Course comprises of several modules:
- Introduction to Data and Data Science
- Statistics and Excel
- Database theory
- SQL + Tableau
These are the precise technical skills recruiters are looking for when hiring BI Analysts. And today, you have the chance of acquiring an invaluable advantage to get ahead of other candidates. This course will be the secret to your success. And your success is our success, so let’s make it happen!
- No prior experience is required. We will start from the very basics
- You’ll need to install MySQL, Tableau Public, and Anaconda. We will show you how to do it step by step
- Microsoft Excel 2003, 2010, 2013, 2016, or 365
- Beginners to programming and data science
- Students eager to learn about job opportunities in the field of data science
- Candidates willing to boost their resume by learning how to combine the knowledge of Statistics, SQL, and Tableau in a real-world working environment
- SQL Programmers who want to develop business reasoning and apply their knowledge to the solution of various business tasks
- People interested in a Business Intelligence Analyst career